EthicsDaily.com archives all of its articles, which can be accessed through the search blank in the top, right-hand corner of the site (just under the social media icons).
To look for archived articles, input an author’s name, article title, keyword, phrase or a combination of these options into the blank and click “search” or hit enter. This will bring up a list of articles sorted by relevance.
Should you not be able to locate the article you were seeking, you can search using the keyword tags that appear at the bottom of each article, which sort the articles based on publication date (beginning with the most recent).
For example, if you were searching for a specific article on immigration, here are the steps:
1. Enter “immigration” in the search blank and hit enter.
2. Look for your article in the results. If you see it, click the link to the page. If not, proceed to the next step.
3. Click on any one of the articles and scroll to the bottom and look for the keyword tags that appear in blue (just below the share icons).
4. Click on the keyword tag that most closely corresponds to your search term (e.g. if you searched for “immigration reform” click on “immigration”).
5. Look through the list of articles to find the one you’re seeking.
This method will also allow you to see the articles by a particular author. In the place of the keyword “immigration” in the step 1, input the author’s name and proceed to step 2.
The brief video embedded below walks you through the above search options.