|Eyeing Easter, Walking Through Lent: A Bible Study with Global Baptists (Student Guide 21-50 copies)
This Bible study from Baptist Center for Ethics and Baptist World Alliance guides adults through the season of Lent with special emphasis on the witness and work of global Baptists. It is an eight-week study, designed for use in Sunday school. Students and leaders guides are available.
[Choose this version of the student guide if you wish to make 21-50 copies for distribution. If you need to distribute more or fewer copies, please choose a different level licensing option: 1-20 copies; 51 or more copies.]
A leader guide is also available in the store.
Click the icon to download a free sample lesson.
- Martin Accad, dean, Arab Baptist Theological Seminary
- Daniel Carro, professor of divinity, John Leland Center
- Dina Carro, member of the BWA study and research executive committee
- Randy Hyde, pastor, Pulaski Heights Baptist Church in Little Rock, Ark.
- Emmanuel McCall, vice president, BWA
- Paul Montacute, director, Baptist World Aid
- Carla Nelson, education consultant, Canadian Baptist Ministries
- Parush Parushev, professor, International Baptist Theological Seminary
- Craig Sherouse, pastor, First Baptist Church in Griffin, Ga.
Resource Editor: Jan Turrentine.
Funding for this curriculum unit is made possible in part by a gift from Jersey Village Baptist Church in Houston.
Price: $ 28.00
All curriculum pieces are packaged as PDFs. After checkout, you will receive a link allowing you immediate download of the PDF.
EthicsDaily.com uses an honor-based licensing system for its curriculum. Users should choose the amount of copies they intend to make and distribute, and then purchase the version of the product that includes that licensing level.
PDFs require Adobe Reader software. If you need Adobe Reader, go here.