|The Agenda: 8 Lessons from Luke 4 (Bible Commentary 21-50 copies)
|"The Agenda" is a Bible study curriculum designed to help Baptists thoroughly engage Luke 4--the focal chapter for the New Baptist Covenant and its 2008 gathering in Atlanta.
The Bible study commentary is authored by the faculty of the School of Religion at Belmont University.
[Choose this version of the commentary if you wish to make 21-50 copies for distribution. If you need to distribute more copies, please go back to the store and choose a higher level licensing option.]
A student guide and leader guide are also available in the store.
Click the icon to download a free sample lesson.
Commentary writers include:
- Mark McEntire, associate professor of religion
- Bob Byrd, professor of religion
- Darrell Gwaltney, dean of the School of Religion
- Andy Watts, assistant professor of religion
- Stephanie Crowder, assistant professor of religion
- Judy Skeen, professor of religion
- Marty Bell, professor of religion
- Todd Lake, vice president for spiritual life
All curriculum pieces are packaged as PDFs. After checkout, you will receive a link allowing you immediate download of the PDF.
EthicsDaily.com uses an honor-based licensing system for its curriculum. Users should choose the amount of copies they intend to make and distribute, and then purchase the version of the product that includes that licensing level.
PDFs require Adobe Reader software. If you need Adobe Reader, go here.