|Supporting Public Education: Resources for Advocacy and Action
|This free resource includes policy statements and other documents and information designed to help congregations and individuals take thoughtful, informed actions in support of public education..
The 20-page guide includes:
- Religious Liberty, Public Education, and the Future of American Democracy | A Statement of Principles by the Christian Life Commission of the Baptist General Convention of Texas
- Religion and the Public Schools: Rights and Responsibilities | An Informational Document
- Public Education and The Church | A Resolution by The United Methodist General Board of Church and Society
- Church and Public Education | A Statement by the Presbyterian Church (USA)
- The Churches and the Public Schools at the Close of the Twentieth Century | A Policy Statement of the National Council of the Churches of Christ
- Teacher’s Resolution | A Local Church Model
- Religion and Schools Can-Do | A Ready-to-Copy Guide for Parents, Students, Teachers and Administrators
All curriculum pieces are packaged as PDFs. After checkout, you will receive a link allowing you immediate download of the PDF.
EthicsDaily.com uses an honor-based licensing system for its curriculum. Users should choose the amount of copies they intend to make and distribute, and then purchase the version of the product that includes that licensing level.
PDFs require Adobe Reader software. If you need Adobe Reader, go here.