|This free resource helps faith communities show support for public education in their worship times.
The 33-page guide includes:
- hymn suggestions
- and more
- Howie Batson, pastor, First Baptist Church, Amarillo, Texas
- Bob Fox, pastor, Faith Baptist Church, Georgetown, Kentucky
- Jack Glasgow, pastor, Zebulon Baptist Church, Zebulon, North Carolina
- Wayne Hager, pastor, Calvary Baptist Church, Mount Airy, North Carolina
- Keith Herron, senior pastor, Holmeswood Baptist Church, Kansas City, Missouri
- Ed Hogan, pastor, Jersey Village Baptist Church, Houston, Texas
- Jim Holladay, pastor, Lyndon Baptist Church, Louisville, Kentucky
- Barry Howard, senior pastor, First Baptist Church, Pensacola, Florida
- Charles F. Kneece II, retired public school administrator, former teacher and coach; active layperson, Bethel Baptist Church, Monetta, South Carolina
- Brenda Kneece, pastor, New Hope Christian Fellowship, West Columbia, SC; executive minister, South Carolina Christian Action Council
- Tom Leland, pastor, University Baptist Church, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Emmanuel L. McCall, adjunct professor, McAfee School of Theology; retired pastor, Christian Fellowship Baptist Church, College Park, Georgia
- Ken Massey, pastor, First Baptist Church, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Robin Norsworthy, pastor, University Baptist Church, Montevallo, Alabama
- Bill Shiell, senior pastor, First Baptist Church, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Mike Smith, pastor, First Baptist Church, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Carol Franklin Sutton, national coordinator, NEW LIFE 2010, national ministries ABCUSA, Valley Forge, Pennsylvania.
All curriculum pieces are packaged as PDFs. After checkout, you will receive a link allowing you immediate download of the PDF.
EthicsDaily.com uses an honor-based licensing system for its curriculum. Users should choose the amount of copies they intend to make and distribute, and then purchase the version of the product that includes that licensing level.
PDFs require Adobe Reader software. If you need Adobe Reader, go here.