|Questions Jesus Asked (Leader Guide 3 or more copies)
Thirteen undated lessons respond to Jesus' questions as recorded in the Gospel of Luke. They explore ethical issues Jesus raised and show how these same issues relate to our lives today. These lessons help us understand who Jesus is and what demands he places on our discipleship.
[Choose this version of the leader guide if you wish to make 3 or more copies for distribution. If you need to distribute fewer copies, please choose a lower level licensing option: one copy; two copies.]
A student guide is also available: 1-20 copies, 21-50 copies, 51 or more copies.
Click the icon to download a free sample lesson.
The lessons are designed for Sunday School, Wednesday evening Bible studies or other small-group bible studies, and consist of the following:
- Why Were You Searching for Me?
- Is It Lawful to Do Good on the Sabbath?
- What Credit Is It to You to Love Those Who Love You?
- Why Do You See the Speck in Your Neighbor's Eye?
- Why Don't You Do What I Tell You?
- Where Is Your Faith?
- Who Do You Say I Am?
- Who Is Your Neighbor?
- Didn't God Make Both the Inside and the Outside?
- What Is the Kingdom of God Like?
- What Is Faithful Stewardship?
- Does Obedience Demand Praise?
- What Do You Owe the Government?
- Howie Batson
- Don Garner
- Tim and Karen Gilbert
- Wayne Hager
- Mike Mitchell
- Bob Setzer
- Mark and Alison Wingfield
- Karen Zurheide
Curriculum Editor: Jim Taulman
Price: $ 12.00
All curriculum pieces are packaged as PDFs. After checkout, you will receive a link allowing you immediate download of the PDF.
EthicsDaily.com uses an honor-based licensing system for its curriculum. Users should choose the amount of copies they intend to make and distribute, and then purchase the version of the product that includes that licensing level.
PDFs require Adobe Reader software. If you need Adobe Reader, go here.