|Looking at Leadership (Leader Guide 1 copy)
This online curriculum examines traits of faithful leaders, actions of failed leaders and knotty experiences for leaders. The study uses accounts from 1 and 2 Kings to explore the lives of people like Solomon, Rehoboam, Jeroboam, Ahab, Elijah, Naaman, Gehazi and Josiah.
[Choose this version of the leader guide if you wish to make 1 copy for distribution. If you need to distribute more copies, please choose a higher level licensing option: two copies; three or more copies.]
A student guide is also available: 1-20 copies, 21-50 copies, 51 or more copies.
Click the icon to download a free sample lesson.
The sessions are designed for Sunday School, Wednesday evening Bible studies or other small-group Bible studies, and consist of the following:
- Faithful Leaders Discern the Lord's Wisdom
- Faithful Leaders Practice the Gift of Wisdom
- Faithful Leaders Make Worship a Priority
- Faithful Leaders Call for High Moral Standards
- Failed Leaders Turn from God
- Failed Leaders Ignore the People
- Failed Leaders Create False Gods
- Failed Leaders Reject Truthful Messages
- Experiencing Burnout
- Passing Along the Leadership Mantle
- Making Risky Decisions
- Running After Wealth
- Pursuing Rightness Consistently
- Robert Parham
- Mark McEntire
- Don Garner
- Bob Fox
- Wayne Hager
- Bill Shiell
- Ginny Bridges Ireland
- Jeff Scott
- Jan Turrentine
- Bill Wilson
- Richard Vinson
- Bert Browning
- Gary Burton
Curriculum Editor: Jan Turrentine
Price: $ 5.00
All curriculum pieces are packaged as PDFs. After checkout, you will receive a link allowing you immediate download of the PDF.
EthicsDaily.com uses an honor-based licensing system for its curriculum. Users should choose the amount of copies they intend to make and distribute, and then purchase the version of the product that includes that licensing level.
PDFs require Adobe Reader software. If you need Adobe Reader, go here.